Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What is new around Baby Dz

"Why Grandma What BIG Eyelashes You Have!"

Well the new site is on it's way. So why am I here on my blogger, because I don't feel I get to talk enough on Baby Dz so I decided to continue the conversation here.


After googling everything I can think of, I then go to reading material. Newspapers, books, anything with small tidbits that my mind can be filled with. Well I stumbled upon an article regarding new luxuries due to the economy. One fad on the horizon, EYELASHES. Now I have worn theses on Halloween, but never day to day casual. I have extremely HUGE eyes + wear contacts + a dash of allergies = no extended periods of makeup = no false eyelashes.


Then I stumbled, neigh, fell thru the small bunny hole into the world of eyelashes. Even the white rabbit would suffer the wrath of the queen to take a second glance at these works of art. Skillful artists from around the world conjure mystic visions of waves crashing, crispy dead leaves and spring dew on cobwebs, then craft their visions to be wore on your eyelids.



For those with a little more restraint (or a day job) but still want to feel like Gabourey Sidibe on Oscar night, then might I suggest start at your local drugstore. I found them starting at $1.50 a pair. Of course these are the "put them on & they will fall off in the soup" or "End up on your upper lip" types of falsies. I did find a quaint little web kiosk that has 18 sets for $30. I think this is an awesome starter kit, since it will give you the ability to go from Sandra Bullock to Lady Gaga & all stops in between.
Above all else enjoy your accessories, whether it is a purse or eyelashes.

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of
somebody else. ~ Judy Garland

**Please note that these are my opinions. I may not have tried these products and I am not endorsing them. I merely see something,research & type away. If you have any questions or comments (Remember what your mother said "If you can't say something NICE, don't say nothing at all." Please post them. I would love to know YOUR opinion also.

No comments:

Post a Comment