Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol April 7, 2008

I missed last week. I suck big time, I know.

Ok, I hate "When they are born " week. There is a couple of reasons.

1. People think "Oh everyone loves me. I can sing anything I want." No this is not true.

2. Simon (& the rest of the panel) says You are being over indulged.

"Look it is a chicken" moment. The new Mcd's commercial had the phone guy. He just has a funny face.

1. Danny - I thought he sucked. I don't like him. I don't know the

2. Chris - It was just OK. He is cute.

3. Lil - Sucked.
4. Anoop - I liked it. Not my favorite Anoop song. I MISSED THE WHOLE FIGHT LAST WEEK...

5. Scott - Beginning was weak. Then the guitar started better. This song has so much love & there was nothing there. Luckily, it seemed like a fast song. There you go Paula he isn't behind a piano. Simon boring song? That is a GREAT song... if you can sing. People Scott can not sing. Stop voting for him.Ok on the payback. The worst playback on Scott I have ever seen. Pitchy, screaming, HORRIBLE!!They usually are able to make the worst people look good.

6. Allison - I love her. I can't believe she has been in the bottom so many times. I think she is the strongest singer her. Personally, I think it will be a great thing if she gets booted off AI cuz so one will pick her up instantly. Ok this song sucked but she sang it perfectly. Loved the shoes. I would kill myself in them. If she is in the bottom again this week I will be pissed. I think she might put people off with her shyness. I do think she reminds me ALOT of Kelly!!

7. Matt - AWESOME!! First I love this song. A usually don't like him. But he really is going on me. So far it is between Allison & Matt.
8. Adam - Gosh he has beautiful eyes. I love the beanie. that made him hot. The way he was sitting in the beginning was odd. Kinda looked like he was pooping while being abducted. Odd song. Very boring. Gay Paula shot. Very Nice that he is able to control his voice like that. He kinda looked like

Ok Ryan wrap up. Can he not wear something else? I did notice a picture of him looking extremely tasty. Hmmm.
Gibbles out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment