Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AI 3/17

I want to say that on today's playbacks Michael was even more boring then I thought before.
?? Why does everyone hate on Anoop. I heard around the office last that no one cares for him. They like Danny. He is ok, just OK.
Are they lip singing? No one seemed to be singing tonight!!! Yeap they are lip singing. When they did a Megan close up you could tell. I think if you are going to lip sing you should have to announce it. At least do so more dancing.
One of the best ford music video yet... cheesy but good.
That was pretty cool to see the farewell dinner. Wow Alexis still looks like Dolly... looks it is a boobies!!
I hate the "How hard is it to be away from your family?" Why do they ask that!! Of course
1. Danny - Of course safe.
2. Lil - I am not sure... She does deserve another chance.
3. Anoop - Better be safe. WOW u do like him, you really really like him!!
4. Allison - Safe of course. WHAT!! Why is she in the bottom 3?!
5. Michael - What personality? Going home.
6. Scott - Still enough bad singers to stay. See.
7. Megan - ?? not sure. I think safe.
8. Matt - Safe. I didn't care for it.
9. Chris - Safe.
10. Alexis - Safe. WOW!!
11. Adam - Bottom 3 I bet. WOW!! I did not see this coming.
Brad Paisley he is good. God Ryan is short.
Allison is going back to sit. Waiting, waiting, see she is staying. Michael is so going home. Sorry.
I luv Carrie. She is totally a great Idol. I still luv my Kelly, but Carrie is 2nd. BAD OUTFIT!! She is roking it but what the hell is on her waist? I have always loved Randy's voice. Very original country. Very pretty. Oh I love her shoes. That was one of the best guest appearances on Idol!!
Ok here we go. Ryan please don't ask Paula anything. Let us get thru the last 7 minutes.
WHAT!! That is so wrong!! Why is he going thru. She did better but this was a bad choice. How can they save her on a tour? Then it will be the top 11... here we go... OMG this is going to suck because we are stuck with Scott and Michael...
Gibbles out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment