Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol 3/9/9

OK I just got here (sick kid) but let's jump right:
1. What is up with Paula's face. Does she have mumps? She seems glazed as always.
2. Ryan, my dad had that tie. U lose hottie points for it. Sorry.
3. Kara 2 things. A. STOP stealing Paula's wardrobe. I swear Paula has worn that. B. That neck makes your head look too little. I personally think u & Ryan should hook up. At least mate & make a new race of hot people.
OK contestants.
I missed the first couple so I will start with who I saw...
1. Michael - 27 yrs. Jasper, TX - OK he is sweet. Nice cute family. I can not stand how boring his personality is. You know that really nice boyfriend that just hangs on every word you say. You know how bored you get, that is how I feel after watching him sing.
2. Jasmine - 16 yrs. Starkville, MS - Ok I did know what to write... That kinda sums it up. She has a good face but can she hold up against the big guys?
3. Chris - 23 yrs. Conway, AR - When did he join the show!! Talk about forgettable. This is the first time I've seen him. He is a good singer. The guitar was Hooke!! He is cute in the face, little short for me. I mean he even looks short.
4. Alison - 16 yrs. LA, CA - She is so cute. I like her look, her voice. Ok the problem, after about 3 songs voices like hers start to grant your nerves. Trust me unless she picks better songs, she will be forgotten. Or at least I hope so for my nerves.
5. Anoop - 21 yrs. Chapel Hill, NC - Great personality, would be a great role model. HE SANG BEAT IT!! WHY!! Where is his friends to say "No don't sing that!!" I hope he goes through again & he sings something that actually uses his voice. Anoop, if you want to sing karaoke please go after the show.
6. Jorge - 20 yrs. Carolina, PR - This is the song Anoop should have sang. This is how Michael (from Texas not MJ) should act to give him some emotions and more 3 dimensional.
7. Megan - 23 yrs. Sandy, UT - Ok I got misty eyed, until she started singing. She looked hot in the red dress. I HATED THIS SONG!! Ok it was different. The whole performance was very CAH-CAH!!
8. Adam - 27 yrs. LA, CA - B4 he starts, I really like him. Ok here he goes. Good song. Nice package : His face is a little odd to me. sometimes he is hot, then he kinda looks like the guy off of Partridge Family, David Cassidy. I am not that old, my mom had the hots for him.
(SIT DOWN PAULA!!) Awesome rendition. Good camera working.
9. Matt - 23 yrs. Kalamazoo, MI - Very Micheal McDonald. Remember the scenes in 40 year old Virgin when Paul Rudd threatens Jane Lynch that if she continues play the Micheal Mcdonald cd he is going to nut out... I kinda had the same sentiment here.
10. Alexis - 21 yrs. Memphis, TN - She can totally sing. The song was OK but just OK. She reminds me of the baby of Anne Heche & Patricia Arquette. The end note was VERY BAD!! & looked like she scared herself. You know when little ankle biters bark & seems like they forgot they barked & seem very scared.
I do want to say that they always make everyone look good in playback. OK almost everyone... It does show us that no one has a voice like MJ.
Gibbles Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment